When you decide your opinion needs to be heard and you deliver it in a manner that affects someones soul I lose respect for you but not myself. I know you do not care whether i respect you or not and i know i am insignificant on your road map of life. Your children are yours and thats the way it should be but you are damaging them and I cant watch that.
You are creating a reality that you never had, you are doing exactly what was done to you in a manner that is some what new age but completely the same. You will be viewed as radical. The only reason you meet no resistance is because they never see you, they have the distance that creates mystery, the mystery creates a false sense of intrigue. Their young minds are craving your attention and approval. You say you are raising them to think for themselves yet you are the one doing the thinking, laying down the laws. Enforcing your views like the fascist that you are. Give them the facts and allow them to make their own choices.
I dont care what people think of me
I expect better from myself
I dont allow people to judge me, i dont allow their judgement to affect my soul.
I expect to be criticized, i expect to be treated as unacceptable. I expect people to reject me. I expect to be the last picked, the unexciting, the least important,the non invited, the coutesy laugh. I expect to be taken advantage of. I allow myself these to control how my life unfolds. These weaknesses are what allows me to be strong, when i lower my expectations, i raise my own personal standards. When i grow personally, i refuse to allow the weeds to grow with me. I become the most important person to me, i hear my own criticism and i hear my self love. I accept me, I pick me, i am excited by me. Me. I am Love, i am acceptance, i am life. My laugh laughs loudest for me, the happiness radiates my soul and unfolds a genuine emotion that glistens on my brow, my heart ache and life burdens fall away and i am strong.
I expect better from myself
I dont allow people to judge me, i dont allow their judgement to affect my soul.
I expect to be criticized, i expect to be treated as unacceptable. I expect people to reject me. I expect to be the last picked, the unexciting, the least important,the non invited, the coutesy laugh. I expect to be taken advantage of. I allow myself these to control how my life unfolds. These weaknesses are what allows me to be strong, when i lower my expectations, i raise my own personal standards. When i grow personally, i refuse to allow the weeds to grow with me. I become the most important person to me, i hear my own criticism and i hear my self love. I accept me, I pick me, i am excited by me. Me. I am Love, i am acceptance, i am life. My laugh laughs loudest for me, the happiness radiates my soul and unfolds a genuine emotion that glistens on my brow, my heart ache and life burdens fall away and i am strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment