Thursday, March 10, 2022

Morning Maniacs

School was cancelled for the year due to the Corona virus but that didnt mean learning time was over. 
It took a few weeks to get learning materials and items ready for students to be able to learn from home and when it finally started all the kids were so whiny.. 
I don't want to do this... 
Do I have to do this now??
This is hard...
Im not doing that! 
One day during a video conference, mom walked into the room, she could see the screen and the teacher but couldnt hear anything .. 
Hey, what you up to she asked.
Startled, kid jumped, oops! I didnt mean to
Didny mean to what? Did you.. did you just.. did you mute your teacher???? 
But then one day after almost 3 weeks of pulling her hair out she woke up and came downstairs to fund the kid sitting doing his work all by himself, no prompts, no nagging, just working like he had taken ownership of his life!!! And she was so proud! 

No comments:

Post a Comment